You will be a part of the dynamic team that is focused on post-sales processes designed to maximize our customer’s success and value from the technology investment they have made in OutSystems. You will constantly focus on getting our customers to the next step in their successful journey into radical IT transformation.
You will successfully balance strong trust relationships with customers with real profile and usage data to determine the best possible course of action for technology adoption. Additionally, you will need to become an OutSystems expert so that you can assist our customers development teams overcome any roadblocks they will face. You will also interface with multiple teams inside our company – Technical Support, R&D , Sales, and Professional Services – so that you be the advocate for our customers.
- Assist our customers development teams by providing relevant education and best practices to improve adoption of the OutSystems;
- Build value oriented relationships with customers ensuring that they remain delighted OutSystems customers;
- Be a crucial part of a delightful OutSystems customer experience across all channels and interactions;
- Develop, use and improve internal data and metrics to create a clear 360º view of our customers;
- Bring intelligent and relevant product feedback and recommendations from customers back to our Product Management team.
- Computer science bachelor’s degree or equivalent (mandatory);
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Availability to work the 14h-23h shift;
- Be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance;
- Focus on customer profile and usage data as a key driver for decisions;
- Ability to work in environments that can be unstructured and potentially stressful;
- Ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks;
- Desire and passion to foster a culture centered around customer success;
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing role as a Senior Developer, Delivery Manager or Technical Lead at a software company;
- Experience helping customers both large and small and knowing how/why to manage them differently;
- OutSystems experience valued;
- English fluency is mandatory.