The major objective of this position is to coordinate the medical marketing operations, generating content and leads to the marketing operations as well as the vertical implementation of the marketing strategy from global to local business.
- Development of Medical information and Medical affairs evaluations to support clinical practice, product management and business development.
- Development of a scientific networking with local, regional and global partners, KOLs and/or SMEs.
- Representation of PBI in scientific congresses, seminars or sessions, and in medical project teams internally and externally.
- Participation in the multichannel communication projects with new insights & new tools.
- Management of the medical information and medical affairs databases as well as data management of the global centre for marketing and medical.
- Contact and coordinate the medical marketing projects with universities, research centres, contractors and agencies.
- Extrapolate from scientific papers, articles and presentations, the main important claims that could lead to a competitive marketing in the areas we have business.
- Give Scientific Training and/or coordinate it, test the claims and, in conjunction with distributors and medical depts., adapt the communication in each country.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 3 MAJOR Assets: Highly scientific, highly analytical and highly organized.
- Able to establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders (B2C – HCP and B2B).
- Good command of English.
- Previous participation or join collaboration with Marketing and/or Medical dept/teams.
5 TOP Qualities: Explorative, Methodical, Organized, Proactive and Results-oriented.
WE WANT someone who is fearless, motivated and prepared to break through with us!
WE NEED someone who will fight side by side with us, providing the best quality and the best information!
WE FIGHT for someone willing to be in the front line of medical, marketing and business development operations!
ARE YOU READY?