Reporting to the Consulting Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing consulting and implementation services, including requirements gathering, analysis, solution development, knowledge transfer and project closeout, both off and on customer site;
- Provides timely, professional and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, leveraging expertise in the application of specific SAS technologies, solutions, methodologies, and project experiences.
- Contributes to detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration and user guides.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- May conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting and presentation.
- May lead knowledge transfer sessions internal and/or with customers.
- May leverage detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains including Proofs of Concept
Education and Experience
- Mathematics or Computer Science Degree;
- 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience analyzing data and/or teaching, including SAS system (preferred);
- Good knowledge of relational databases, scripting languages
- Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS System applications and user needs.
- Consulting experience in Banking (preferred);
- Good team player;
- Problem-solving and self-guided learning skills;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Availability to Travel (Required).