Are you interested in joining a pharmaceutical company and apply and develop your skills, competences and creativity? Are you highly motivated and interested in getting practical experience and take over responsibility?
If this sounds interesting for you, we can offer the opportunity of a traineeship in our Market Access department in our office in Lisbon.
The traineeship is a 12 months assignment, starting early in September. Please note, the first interviews will be scheduled in mid/end August.
Deadline for application: August 14 2017
Roles and responsibilities:
The Market Access team is responsible for achieving reimbursement for Boehringer Ingelheim’s Human Pharmaceuticals as well as developing payer marketing and value strategies for our business.
Collaboration in the development of activities related to market access for new medicines, including:
- Prepare price approval requests
- Prices revision
- Support development of dossiers of therapeutic added value
- Support development of economic evaluation studies of new medicines
- Support development of market access tools for regional and local access
- Research and collection of information related to different therapeutic areas (epidemiological data, incidence and prevalence, costs, treatment standards, competitors, etc.)
- Support hospital tenders
In the development of its activity the trainee will work together with other functional areas of the company as the marketing department, the medical and clinical trials area and regulatory affairs, among others.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Master degree in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences, other Life Sciences or Economics
- Additional training in areas related to the health economy and/or economic evaluation of medicines is preferred
- Previous work experience in a professional business environment, e.g. previous internships, temporary role is considered as a plus
- Proficient command of the Portuguese language
- Excellent command of the English language
- Dedicated, reliable and team-oriented
- Structured, independent and results-oriented way of working
- Profound knowledge of standard MS Office programs
- Please note that only applications including a cover letter and resume in English are considered for this role.