Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within a state of the art Software Development Center in a fast-paced global project? Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer – BO to join our team.
We offer not only a dynamic, fun, challenging and multicultural workplace, but also conditions in accordance with experience level.
- You will be a creative thinker and technical problem solver who is excited to design the internal tools that solve our unique business needs. This can range from creating an interface for our boutiques to process the orders they receive, to a tool that controls the pricing of their products. You have previous experience in the end-to-end design process and are keen to employ a lightweight, evidence-based approach where learning shapes the design along the way.
- You have formal design training and take pride in creating, evolving and protecting the interactions and patterns that allow us to scale our platform.
- You’re a team player who recognises that your efforts are one significant part of a much bigger picture. You’re used to working closely with a multi-disciplined team of developers, researchers, other designers and product owners to problem solve and learn fast.
- Each of our designers is expected to own their work – to put forward how they intend to discover, explore, test and adapt. Join the team that’s making a difference every day to an exciting platform.
- Produce intuitive, innovative and delightful user experiences for various back-office products.
- Work collaboratively within an Agile process with; other product designers, product owners, project managers, UI and developer.
- Create solutions that incorporate all of the elements of a great experience while being within style guidelines to meet brand objectives
- Deﬁne and communicate the UX direction using appropriate tools and deliverables to describe intent.
- Champion user experience and advocate the best design for our end users.
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation to an energetic and collaborative team.
Who you are:
- Ideally, 5+ years’ experience as a digital product designer
- BA/BSc/MA in HCI, Information Systems, Computer Science or similar
- Experience working on back office products e.g. an intranet
- Experience working in fashion, e-commerce and/or a digital creative agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able and willing to travel to other Farfetch offices when required
- Be curious about how things work and have a passion for emerging technologies and all things interactive.
- Proficient in the rapid prototyping
- Please kindly note that all applications must be submitted in english and that we will only consider applications that contain a portfolio (or a link to your portfolio).