Are you passionate about developing the very best user experiences on Android devices?
We want our apps to set the standard for the industry.
We have a very successful existing product which we now want to take to the next level in term of usability and functionality.
- Create / maintain our Android wrapper apps;
- Iterate quickly on UI designs across multiple feature areas;
- Work within a Scrum team to deliver user stories;
- Maintain very high coding standards;
- Help to define and implement front-end standards for performance, analysis and personalisation.
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Android product development (please include details of your portfolio);
- Experience with Android development
- Gradle automation
- MVP pattern
- Dependy injection (Dagger 2)
- Most common Android network libs (ex. Retrofit)
- Proficiency in object-oriented language;
- Experience of working with mobile web APIs (RESTful);
- Ability to create simple yet extendable UI designs (fragments);
- Have a clear understanding of performance best practices;
- Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Strong analytical and diagnosis skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
- Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt rapidly to changing priorities.