Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Working at Dellent gives you a chance to hone your skills in an open, collaborative, and innovative environment where you can be excited to come into work every single day.
We are always looking for passionate, fun, and, hard working individuals who truly enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. Sounds like you? We’d love to chat.
Candidates must be advocates for users and apply user-centered design principles. They are expected to work closely with product managers, developers and user experience researchers to design and iterate in a lean fashion to help product teams meet business goals and strategies. We’re looking for someone to bring innovation, creativity and a passion for solving complex user problems to our team. Specifically, having a strong background of conducting usability tests, A/B tests, diary studies, qualitative user interviews, and surveys. The ability to effectively work with product teams business leaders to translate the research results into actions is critical.
- Work with product managers and software engineers to develop and iterate on wireframes, mockups, prototypes and interaction workflows in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Advocate for the user. Encourage conversations about personas, tasks, and goals throughout the design process. Can lead productive discussions about trade-offs and constraints (user needs vs. business goals vs. engineering constraints), and demonstrate ability to resolve competing priorities;
- Use data and experimentation to back up designs. Identify the best method to test design decisions, and runs those tests independently whenever possible and collaborate with a UX Researcher when needed;
- Thinks strategically about how to roll designs out as smaller pieces to validate assumptions;
- Stay abreast of current design trends and bring innovative methods to the UX team.
Required Skills and Background:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in UX Design;
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, customer-focused and able to work on a team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communication inside and outside the company;
- Interest in technology, specifically software applications;
- Team player;
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator;
- Good organization skills and capability to multi-task.