Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
- Tetra Pak Iberia is seeking a qualified.
- Field Service Operations Team Leader for Porto area.
- You will be responsible for developing and managing the Field Service Engineers team (10-15 people) who are responsible for the Filling Line maintenance and startup. You will also drive the growth of the Technical Services business, and take good care of our customers.
- Lead the supervision of field force activities in the Porto area to ensure that they are executed to a high standard and in line with agreed procedures, safety standards and regulations, ensuring that all assignments are sourced to satisfy customers’ needs
- Support Field Service Engineers to resolve issues
- Manage the team with regards to individual and team performance in accordance with set targets
- Develop our Field Service Engineers’ competencies
- Educate, coach, support and share experience with colleagues and customers
- Driving for employee engagement, employee satisfaction, technical improvements, high performance and utilization.
- Lead the consistent use and application of global standards, processes and tools, for each type of service delivery. Perform regular audits of service execution, and follow up with relevant improvement action plans.
- Bachelor´s degree in technical discipline
- 5 years of experience as a Team Leader in field service operation, customer facing experience
- Experience in manufacturing equipment is preferred
- Strong technical background in maintenance (mechanical, electrical and automation)
- Proactive and be able to provide support and feedback in order to help others to recognize ways to improve the services
- Good in methodical problem solving
- Customer oriented and result oriented attitude
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Ability to travel 100% of the working time (you will be mostly out from home for weekdays, and go home on weekends)
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary package
- Company car
- Continuous learning experience at a world leader company
- Stable background
If we have raised your interest, please submit your application online with your CV in English.