As part of the IDC Integration team, with a specific focus on Process Innovation, the role is designed to demonstrate leadership, drive and support of double digit IDC growth through innovative and continuous improvement, cost containment/reduction and stretching the operational processes.
- Accountable for defining, designing and deploying solutions that drive cost and cycle time improvement. Through the successful deployment, the lead enables growth & client value.
- Preparing and presenting, to Senior Leadership, end to end process improvement concepts, quantifying business benefits.
- Through cross-functional engagement and leadership across Operations and Technology, enables the organization to achieve and surpass operational metrics for say:do, quality, on-time delivery, cycle time and cost.
- Engage, direct and drive various levels of SME experts (NISP, GTC design, Project framework, Local Country F&D, Global
- Enablement and 3 rd Party management) in order to drive to solutions to full implementation.
- Defines and develops framework to enable leveraging of ideas and best demonstrated practices throughout the organization.
- Leverage BPI to improve the process.
- Is viewed as a leader across the IDC in driving measureable process improvement and can motivate others to align to the objectives and solutions.
- Partners with execution team to build the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the standards.
- Partners with Platform Innovation Leads to improve the production platforms (automation, new features).
Required Skills / Experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills… can rally a global team and individuals around common goal.
- Change Agent thrives in an environment that can and should continually strive for improved client value and experience
- Self-confident… comfortable pushing back and challenging traditional thinking when necessary.
- Innovative and conceptual thinking
- Results oriented with proven track record of delivering large, complex challenges
- Experience working globally with a strong RMS network.
Desired Skills / Experience
- 2-5 years of Nielsen experience, preferably in a leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous situations
- Business Process Improvement
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, and competitive environment
- Experience in an international Global Operations management role
- Operations experience – ideally in international data/reporting
- Process, Bigger, Broader Thinker
- Adapts and Leads Change
- Ability to Ask the Right Questions – eg. ‘why’ and ‘why not’
- Action Orientation
- Can Assess a Situation Quickly, drawing on past experience and take action