We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To join our Team, YOU must HAVE:
- Proven work experience in software Development;
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Automated Testing (Selenium), Manual Testing, Exploratory Testing, Performace Testing and test strategy planning;
- Zephyr (Jira test plugin);
- development in C # (or other object oriented);
- XML and JSON;
- Agile Methodology (SCRUM and KANBAN) and Waterfall;
- Jira / Bamboo / SourceTree;
- SQL Server (CRUD);
- Good communication skills, expectations management and time management;
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects, executed in different methodologies.
Nice to have:
Experience in continuous Delivery processes.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be our next Quality Assurance (QA) engineer , APPLY NOW.