OutSystems is a Great Place to Work and its business outlook outpaces almost all competitors, having grown at 50% in 2015. With a unique culture based on 7 simple principles, OutSystems is a recognized industry leader with an enviable portfolio of happy customers, a healthy business model, strong financial position, fantastic culture, and amazing team.
About you as a Helpdesk Technician
You will be responsible for supporting OutSystems users and partners. Our goal is to provide excellent technical support for
Outsystems staff and partners. You should have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, intelligence, creativity, and adaptability. You understand what “good communication” means and thrive in a high performance team.
Challenges and Responsibilities:
- Continuous enhancement of the support knowledge base for the team’s self-service portal;
- Optimize operation for maximum productivity;
- Share best practices with the team and other areas of the company.
We need this from you:
- 5 years experience as IT HelpDesk /Service Desk;
- Team player with great work ethics and accountability;
- Fluent English verbal and written skills;
- Able to work in a creative (and fun) environment;
- Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
We value this:
- Knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment;
- Aptitude or experience of customer service practices;
- Experience in Mac and Windows environment;
- Experience with Linux is a plus;
- Fast learning skills;
- Problem analysis and solving skills.
What We Have to Offer
- Young, talented, and motivated people all over the place.
- Relaxed and diverse workplace with fun areas and cool office perks.
- Competitive compensation package.