Bacardi is the largest private family-owned company full of passionate employees and iconic brands such as Bacardi Rums, Grey Goose Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Martini and shaped by our rich history of spirited entrepreneurship.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, then look no further. Working with us you will take complete ownership over your work and you’ll be encouraged to operate with freedom, flair and creativity to generate value in your role.
- In this role you will be accountable for providing consistent financial performance analysis and business partner support to the Commercial Team (Sales, Customer Marketing, Revenue Growth Management) and thus fostering a culture of performance across the business.
- You will play a key role in supporting business decisions through the optimization of commercial and brand investments in Iberia. In doing so, you will play a key role in creating the legacy of the Bacardi business.
- Perform the monthly review of risks and opportunities as it pertains to the achievement of the Financial objective and execution of commercial policy (price, mix, discounts) and the potential impact on full year financial performance and health of the commercial P&L (Gross to net key movements, gross profit, and sales controlled A&P) with a view to providing insight to support effective business decisions.
- You will have a general knowledge and understanding of the Commercial strategy and an in depth knowledhe of the Commercial Policy per channel to align the financial elements of that Policy with annual targets and P&L.
- You will support your Manager to provide ongoing support and evaluation of actual performance against targets to ensure timely decision making.
- Help evaluate and communicate risks and opportunities to the business.
- Provide expertise to Local Commercial Teams on key financial aspects of the Commercial. plans; support execution of Commercial policy in Iberia.
- Build and foster solid business partnering relationships with internal customers.
- Ensure the continuous flow of financial information and analysis to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with all departments, and senior management on budget knowledge / skills.
- This role is varied and, while based in the Portuguese office, you will be required to interface with your key client groups in Portugal and Spain to fulfil your role.
Your background and expertise:
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Business (or equivalent).
- Strong track record of performance and delivery within Finance in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment, with at least 3 years of delivery in a contributor role.
- Proven ability to work seamlessly within a matrix organization.
- Experience of managing a P&L, forecasting, price structures and financial reporting, ROl calculations, A&P management, Excise & Duty impacts, risk management.
- Advanced expertise in MS Office including Excel (Pivots, Vlookup, Conditional Functions, etc.) and proficiency in excel, data collection and analytics.
- Fluency in Portuguese and good proficiency in English language, Spanish is a plus.
- A competitive salary package along with social benefits.
- Opportunities for progression and development are ongoing and we place a strong emphasis on growing and nurturing our talent within. We pride ourselves on providing an environment where the best can be successful.