Our world class Technology team is at the core of what we do. The team helps support the running of the current business and explores new and exciting technologies that keep Farfetch truly revolutionising the industry. Split across 3 main offices- London, Porto and Lisbon, the tech hub is the fastest growing team working across all touch points, Web, Mobile and Instore. The team is committed into turning the company into the leading multi-channel platform.
- Being part of our Integrations team, you will be responsible for all the software testing (mostly automated) of the integrations team. Furthermore, you will contribute to define and implement a sustainable strategy for integrations within Farfetch.
What you’ll do
- You will review software requirements
- You will build and maintain frameworks and tools that facilitate the test automation efforts
- You will design and implementation of test automation
- You will work on the specification of test scenarios and test cases (functional and non-functional)
- You will report defects and work closely with other team mates to get them fixed
- You will develop and maintain scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- You will help to define the vision and strategy for integrations
Who you are
- You have ideally a degree in Computer science
- You have experience in software testing
- You have experience with test automation
- You have ideally experience with continuous integration/delivery tools
- You are passionate for delivering quality software
- You have the ability to promote process improvement
- You have ideally previous experience with software integration processes
- You have ideally previous experience in developing e-commerce sites
- You are fluent in English
- We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
- Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.