At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
About the role:
We are currently looking for an IT Operations Security Officer to be part of our IT team in Paço de Arcos, The job holder is a major actor of the Information Security Program, Risk Management, Process definitions and Policy creation and maintenance. The job holder has the role of IT Operations Security Officer and he/she is the main interface to Information Security & Risk Committee.
- Act as process owner for the IT Processes, developing them and be able to document functional requirements to implementation;
- Have a leading role in introducing an appropriate, structured methodology to help identify, evaluate and minimize risk to information resources, including the IT systems that support AMPLEXOR missions;
- Understand and develop KPI and deliver reports to the business as needed;
- Be involved on the maintenance of a set of security controls and documentation, regularly reviewing and auditing all security controls and procedures;
- Understands and represents the service to customers (internal and external as “Single Point of Contact – SPOC”) and advises on the available standards, methods, tools and applications;
- Determines service attributes (e.g. availability, performance, etc.) and negotiates SLAs and OLAs;
- Creation, implementation, management and continuous improvement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the assigned IT services for KPI based management and improvement of these services and the IT service organisation;
- Regular communication with service customers (internal business owners) and suppliers to ensure good relationship and negotiates with relevant parties in respect of disruptions and major amendments to the provision of services;
- Active involvement and support of change processes on business and IT side.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Sciences or Management Information Systems or IT professional with solid practical experience in the above fields (at least 5 years)
- Expertise in Information Security program development
- Risk Management experience and Business and management skills
- Knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements
- Experience in security, including information security management, physical security and network security
- Experience and profound knowledge in IT Service Management and linked IT service processes based on the ITIL framework
- Excellent knowledge of IT system lifecycle management and Release Management
- Excellent analytic skills and the ability to work based on Service Level Agreements
- Certification on ITIL based IT Service Management is a plus
- Ability to work under broad direction whereas work is mostly self-initiated
- Ability to collaborate globally or to influence organization, customers, suppliers, partners, and peers on the contribution of own specialism
- Experience in working in an international environment
- A very good team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory