We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineers that have attention to detail and that are able to create test plans, manage defects, ensuring the quality of the product.
- Experience in Test Automation Tools (Selenium,Cucumber or Calabash);
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Fun to work with, gets along with others and is able to work effectively in a team;
- A university degree in computer science or a closely related field.
- Ad-hoc and exploratory testing to identify potential usability issues and software bugs;
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and execute test plans that rigorously test key product workflows;
- Automate critical and frequently executed test cases;
- Investigate and report all potential product test failures to key stakeholders, including customers;
- Bug fix verification and validation.