The Project/Engagement Manager role will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of innovative solutions using OutSystems, thru an agile approach. This role will coordinate with multiple, dispersed business sponsors, and work with the delivery team to ensure that the solution is delivered according to right business needs.
- Act as trustful business partner to guarantee the understanding of customers’ needs and drivers;
- Serve as the main driver of the client relationship and communication;
- Establishes the bridge between the business and the technical team according to project needs;
- Ensure strong program management practices, managing the budget, timeline, resources, scope, change requests, status report and sales interface;
- Ensure team work, commitment and expectations alignment;
- Guarantee quality procedures and OutSystems behaviors.
- Customer Orientation and Interpersonal Skills;
- Strategic mindset with strong understanding of Customer orientation principles;
- High level of creativity and ability to think-out-of-the-box;
- Personal energy and ability to inspire teams and individuals;
- Transparency and ability to establish trusting and supportive relationships.
- Availability to travel.
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in technical projects management and delivery;
- Experience in web application delivery and process design;
- Degree in computer science or other technical related field;
- Experience in using Agile approaches;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
What we have to offer you?
Open office space, free yogurts and fresh fruit everyday, all the coffee you can drink, company parties as fun as a ride to Disneyland – yes, we got that covered. But, the more important things you can get from OutSystems are:
- A solid company that still keeps growing, changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative
- Real career opportunities – we care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility but we offer more than that: possibility of lateral moves, joining different teams, of mastering a specific skill
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and spread all over the globe
- Company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered everyday)
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!