SMARTIDIOM is recruiting a new experienced and results-driven Project Manager to work at the company’s office in Leiria. The selected candidate will work with external clients and in-house linguists to manage the timely flow of all project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
- 1+ year project management experience (in localization industry preferred);
- Relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree;
- High proficiency in English and one other language (Spanish, French, German, Italian or Portuguese);
- Strong sense of responsibility, organisation and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment;
- Strong customer service, negotiation, problem-solving, leadership and problem solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of CAT Tools, such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer and/or MemoQ.
- Manage projects from beginning to end, by working with internal and external vendors;
- Scope projects, prepare and hand off packages including source files, Translation Memories, DNT lists, glossaries and style guides;
- Plan and monitor projects to meet deadline, quality and budget requirements;
- Quote projects for identified clients;
- Manage client relationships and serve as primary day-to-day contact for external clients;
- Operate computer assisted translation (CAT) tools to improve efficiency;
- Track project-specific non-conformities and resolutions;
- Assist with creating new department processes while improving any existing ones (in relation to productivity, profitability, etc.);
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external vendors;
- Investigate client complaints regarding projects – holding both internal and external vendors accountable;
- Ensure the accuracy of financial project data, workflows, schedules and processes to maximize efficiency and profitability;
- Review deliveries for completeness;
- Organize and participate in client meetings (Business Review Meetings, etc.).
- Accounts growth;
- Profitability of projects;
- Client satisfaction levels assessed by feedback;
- Numbers and levels of quality issues.
What we offer:
- Integration in a young team, to work in ambitious accounts for very important international SMARTIDIOM’s clients;
- Career development, as per results and motivation shown in daily work;
- Proper remuneration according to the job.