To sustain its fast-paced growth, SAFIRA maintains a clear focus on new trendy technology and need to enlarge its team. In that context, SAFIRA is looking for a Software Engineer to strengthen our teams work and integrate into our projects.
The role will potentially involve a range of activities, including the technical project guidance, technical solution design, best practice guidance. The BPM Software Engineer should also act, by coaching the team and auditing to ensure the software delivery quality in compliance with the best practices, reducing any software production issues or defects.
- Computer Science degree or similar;
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as Software Engineer;
- Experience in solution architecture / design;
- Proved experience implementing applications to production, knowing what to do and what to avoid to ensure a successful production delivery;
- Working knowledge of RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, DB2) and ability to design DB schemas and interface with it using ODBC/JDBC;
- Desire for technical quality, and coaching teams to achieve that goal;
- Must be able to function as a technical team leader, providing direction to less senior members of the development team;
- Ability to participate in the development of project plans including estimates for the entire life cycle of the project;
- Willingness to travel.
- Architectural experience or enterprise solution design is highly valued;
- Being familiar and comfortable in the domains of process modeling, process monitoring, business rules and business event based technologies and be able to lead teams in developing end to end BPM solutions;
- Soft skills will also be valued;
- Other languages (French, Spanish) are valued.
- If you are looking for a new professional challenge and identify yourself with this project, please send us your updated resume and your direct contact.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.