SAFIRA is recruiting a Manager who will be responsible for international business development and we are looking for a hunter willing to leverage our business strategy with the following profile and responsibilities.
- Five years complete higher education program, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Three to five years experience in one or more of the following: Consulting Services, Professional Services, Business Process Outsourcing, or Information Technology solutions;
- Near native written and spoken English;
- Three years of proven successful customer relationship management experience;
- Three years managing services delivery;
- Favorable reputation and relationships with senior level executives and key decision makers in Financial Services;
- Demonstrated understanding of Financial Services organizational structures, policies, regulations and business needs;
- Demonstrated proficiency in the business development process;
- Proven thorough understanding of the services delivery process and of professional services management;
- Ability to engage clients at all levels, from the C suite to lower levels.
- Understands the current market landscape and anticipates future trends; conducts own market research and analysis, and studies leading analysts reports, to propose additions to SAFIRA’s offer portfolio; devises go-to-market strategies in-line with the on-going corporate strategy;
- Seeks differentiating solutions with higher order value propositions, avoiding price-only competition in the plain vanilla services spectrum;
- Identifies customer prospects, develops leads and opportunities, and turns those into sold business in line with SAFIRA’s strategy, capabilities, and risk profile;
- Leads and participates in account planning, developing and executing plans for client and prospect visits;
- Influences development of the Request for Proposal to best match SAFIRA’s capabilities and/or solution offers;
- Leverages relationships to create opportunities to showcase SAFIRA capabilities;
- Markets SAFIRA’s services throughout the sales cycle at an executive level and works with clients to effectively negotiate and secure profitable business.
- Represents the project team at the steering committee level;
- Leads adoption of project-specific selection of delivery best practices such as choice of project management, software development methodology, and configuration management blend, aligned with customer practices;
- Takes timely and effective action to correct any faults or omissions in the delivery of SAFIRA’s services;
- Maximizes profitable utilization of his delivery team while simultaneously ensuring proper resting, training and participation in corporate activities.
If you are looking for a new professional challenge and identify yourself with this project, please send us your updated resume and your direct contact.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.