To sustain its fast-paced growth, SAFIRA maintains a clear focus on new trendy technology and need to enlarge its team. In that context, SAFIRA is looking for an Outsystems Developer to strengthen our teams work and integrate into our projects.
- The design, construction, and maintenance of applications and systems developed according to specific requisites, via the use of programming languages, development tools and database management systems, among others;
- Transformation of market requisites into functional and robust applications and/or systems;
- Follow-up and execution of design, construction and maintenance projects for applications and systems, focusing specifically on the following activities: study technologies and/or acquire new knowledge; develop software (including testing software); test software, and document the work carried out.
- Higher education in Computer Science or similar areas;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in development projects in OutSystems technology;
- Experience in .NET programming; – Knowledge of SQL Server;
- Guidance for the fulfillment of objectives;
- Immediate availability;
- Ability to work in fast evolving environment;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Availability to travel.
We Offer you:
- Young environment;
- Focused on the environment and good for our union employees;
- Challenging and ambitious projects;
- Initial and continuing training for all employees;
- Career development plan.
If you are looking for a new professional challenge and identify yourself with this project, please send us your updated resume and your direct contact.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.