KPMG is a global network of independent member firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We are present in 155 countries, with 162 thousand professionals operating in members firms across the world. In Portugal, KPMG operates in two offices (Lisbon and Oporto) with 40 partners and more than 1000 people. KPMG Angola has seven partners and more than 100 professionals supported by KPMG’s global network and in particular by the Portuguese practice. In order to provide quality services, KPMG aims to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the capital markets. We’re seeking a Business Analyst.
- Produce high quality and comprehensive requirements and specifications documentation;
- Able to liaise between the client or client facing teams and technical teams;
- Able to support software tests, especially User Acceptance Tests;
- Provide accurate report on work done and challenges to project manager and/or team leaders.
- Software Engineering or Computer Science University Degree;
- Experience (3+ years) of Business and Technical Analysis;
- Experience on the Financial sector is a plus;
- BPM experience is a plus;
- Understanding of software engineering concepts;
- Ability to work on a medium to large team (4+ team members);
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required;
- Availability to travel.
- Opportunity to work in challenging projects in Portugal and in different locations around the world;
- Integration in a solid company;
- Environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Constant training that includes the development of skills.