Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization. We listen to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions with a team of more than 4,300 working across 47 countries to provide comprehensive, yet flexible and responsive, services. Our specialties include clinical development, Oncology, Devices and Diagnostics, Data, Analytics & Evaluation and Strategic Service Provision.
Chiltern is looking to recruit a CRA based in Lisbon to join our Clinical Department.
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study
- To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
- A BSc or BA degree in a biomedical or related life science, or nursing qualification
- Previous CRA experience within clinical research of approximately 2 years
- Good clinical knowledge with an understanding of medical terminology
- Understanding of the principles of ICH GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience using a clinical trial management system
- Preferable experience using a clinical trial management system (CPMS)
- Experience as a CRA on single site and/or multicentre trials
- Good oral and written communication, organizational skills and personal presentation
- The ability to communicate effectively in English
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications