To sustain its fast-paced growth, SAFIRA maintains a clear focus on new trendy technology and need to enlarge its team. In that context, we are currently seeking a Software Developer:
- Develop, configure, test and maintain of software applications or systems, according to specific requirements and/or technical specifications, using programming languages, development tools, frameworks and other building blocks;
- Execute these activities following a work plan previously defined;
- Maintain a technical update with relevant knowledge to perform the function;
- Collaborate in the preparation and conception of software applications and systems; • Document all activities related to software development;
- Follow Safira’s general or function specific internal work procedures, e.g., work report, survey enrollment, knowledge transfer, development and implementation of work methodologies.
- University Degree (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably);
- Graduated or up to 2 or 3 years of experience as Software Developer, preferably in IT, Media and/or Telecommunications services;
- Experience in: o Microsoft .NET Framework (1.1 a 4) o Microsoft SQL Server 2008 o IIS 6.0 o Microsoft ASP.NET 1.1 – 4.5;
- Flexible attitude with proven experience of working and delivering under pressure;
- Good communication skills that can deal with diverse types of people;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Availability to travel (mandatory).
We Offer you:
- Young environment;
- Focused on the environment and good for our union employees;
- Challenging and ambitious projects;
- Initial and continuing training for all employees;
- Career development plan.