Our Mobile Apps Software Developers will be participating in the entire apps development life-cycle and keeping up-to-date with the latest apps trends to propose enhancements to our solutions. The selected candidate will be working with several cross-functional teams to develop the highest quality apps to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
- Design, develop and prototype advanced applications for phones and tablets with Android or iOS operating systems for internal and external use
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features and/or prototypes
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming trends on features of relevant products and platforms
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel will be required
- University degree in Computer Science or programs related to computing technology
- +2 years of programming experience in Mobile Multiplatform (iOS/Android)
- Experience in Java programming
- Excellent organizational skills along with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a collaborative setting
- Good written and oral communications skills in English
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. FreeBalance is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labour law throughout all stages of the recruitment process.