BNP Paribas is one of the euro zone’s leading banks, strongly positioned in its two core businesses – Retail Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking – and present worldwide with nearly 141,500 employees in 30 European countries. In 2014, it was named one of the “Top European Employers”. BNP Paribas has more than 1800 employees in Portugal and is one of the largest foreign institutions in the country.
Currently, BNP Paribas is creating a European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, with approximately 200 positions. This Operations Center will be part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure the publication of financial information and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within Group Finance, “Purchasing Solutions & Accounts Payable” is in charge of the cost accounting operations and tools for the Group.
In this department, the cost accounting systems and processes team is in charge of the design and implementation of a standard invoice processing platform within the Group.
As Senior SAP Business Analyst, your key tasks are to:
- Ensure proper functional analysis of different modules of the application in line with the Invoice Processing Core Model
- Capture client requirements, propose the most adequate solution within SAP standards and prepare functional analysis
- Define testing procedures and plans, and organise tests
- Respect the release management calendar and do planning follow up with IT development teams
- Accompany internal clients on the right use of the tool, including documentation and training sessions for end users
- Handle complex incident management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance/IT
- SAP certification is a plus
- Professional experience: At least 4 years of experience in SAP implementations or other ERP systems
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting in combination with business principles of purchase order to payment process
- Experience using FICO or Asset Accounting and Project Systems modules
- Invoice processing workflows Readsoft and Basware or equivalent tools is a plus
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate) is mandatory
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude with ability to work in a fast changing environment and with international locations
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and to report to management
- Available to a training period abroad (up to 3 months)