OLAmobile is a global tech company specialized in mobile performance.
We represent a growing team in a promising business. We want to be leaders in our field and, with data centers all over the globe, we are now responsible for huge amounts of data that can shape and change the business of mobile.
Our talented team is made of engineers, mobile marketing and advertising experts, spread across 7 international offices.
We are hard-working, innovating, flexible, friendly and successful and we are looking for a CRM Manager.
Manage the Company’s CRM activities in order to maximize customer lifetime value and profitability.
Manage the Company’s CRM activities:
- Plan and implement CRM strategies that promote updated information about the customer lifecycle and sales pipeline;
- Define and implement the CRM software that is aligned with the Company’s needs;
- Supervise, configure and support of the organization’s CRM software;
- Support the technical team on the integration of the CRM software with the Company’s sales platform;
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability;
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Gather and analyze information regarding the mobile ecosystem:
- Analyze the Company’s offer portfolio and detect improvements;
- Benchmark Competition;
- Work closely with the Sales team in order to provide key conclusions and make recommendations regarding the mobile ecosystem.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Engineering or Sciences/ Applied Sciences.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a CRM Manager.
- Proficiency in CRM software.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills;
- Proactive, responsible and delivers on time;
- Keeps up with the CRM trends.
- Fluent in English – mandatory requirement.
If you are looking for a strong company and have a desire to be part of the best projects in the mobile industry, make sure you apply for this position.