With direct reporting line to the Country Operations Manager Angola and a dotted line to our global CFO Operation & Maintenance based in Denmark, you will be managing the finance team and the overall financial activities in Angola.
As our Finance Manager you will be responsible for the overall financial activities in Angola, cash flow, accounting activities in the finance department, compliance with group requirements, IFRS, local GAAP and tax requirements.
As such you will responsible for:
- Design and implement appropriate procedures in the finance department.
- Formalize accounting procedures, monthly closing and yearly closing.
- Audit and improve (if appropriate) the transaction flows in the branch.
General Management Tasks:
- Continuously review of current cash flow and cash flow forecast.
- Continuously review of performance of individual projects.
- Review monthly reporting package.
- Review monthly CPM.
- Plan and execute annual audit process with external auditor.
- Plan and execute yearly budget and quarterly estimates.
- Establish department key results and support the department for achievement of these.
- Strengthen the technical qualifications of the staff with the appropriate training and development.
- Important note: Please note that this position will be based in Angola only
- To be successful for that role you must have an University degree with major in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
You should be willing to reloccate to Angola
Knowledge & Specific experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Finance in the heavy industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience with people management responsibility
- Good knowledge for Navision will be a strong advantage
- A fluency in Portuguese and in English is requested
- Effective Communication and presentation skills
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving & Decision Making
- Time Management
- Team Building