We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications, moving towards self-driving ERP and empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Reporting Specialist who wants to join our Sales Operations team. In this role you will be part of the Global Sales Operations Reporting Team. Your primary function is generating and improving complicated reports in Excel in order to provide extensive overviews to multiple stakeholders (Sales Forecasts, QBR’s etc.)
This is a data driven role that would suit a logical thinking candidate with a strong numerical background who is able to analyse data and present their findings to multiple stakeholders in a simple and concise way.
Skills and tasks
- This is a highly analytical role and will suit individuals with advanced problem solving skills.
- Mathematics, Scientific, Statistics, IT degree or similar
- Advanced MS Excel level (specifically VBA and Macro Writing)
- Familiar with API connections, applying, debugging and auditing all types of formulas, pivot tables and power pivots, reporting
- Preferred: experience with of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Access
- English (fluency- written and oral) + 1 additional European foreign language (German, French, Dutch or Nordic are preferred)
- Experienced in revenue driven culture (pref. software company)
- Communicative (will work with many different roles in Unit4 to collect info and get approval/decisions)
- Eager to learn and understand local deviations
- Ability to make priorities / deadline oriented
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and like to share their knowledge and expertise;
- A professional working environment where we invest in your personal and professional growth;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- An analytical and numerical position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- Challenges and possibilities in an international organization;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work;
- Great coffee and monthly Thursday drinks at our own coffee bar with professional baristas.