OutSystems is on the lookout for a technical writer at all levels of experience, with a strong software development background. You will join a talented team of intrepid user advocates who use the power of technical communication to help our users make the most out of our product. You’ll also work closely together with product teams to simplify the life of OutSystems users.
We’re interested in versatile people that are eager to learn and enthusiastic team players, that will cherish and contribute to our informal and highly dynamic work environment.
Your responsibilities will include
- Acting as user advocate in close contact with the R&D teams, to ensure that the OutSystems users have awesome and trouble-free experiences with our platform;
- Researching, learning and brainstorming to come up with clever ideas for content that is really useful;
- Writing high quality and targeted documentation that matches the needs of developers;
- Promoting the produced content to ensure that it is seen, consumed, and shared;
- Developing strategies to gather feedback that will help us expand and improve existing content.
Competencies and skills
- Quality-driven and outstanding attention to detail;
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and processes;
- Effective communication skills and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Minimum qualifications
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent practical field experience;
- Fluency in written English.
- Preferred qualifications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- Experience in web and mobile technologies;
- OutSystems development knowledge is a big plus.
What we have to offer
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses;
- Young and talented team, and a lot of growth opportunities;
- Relaxed and diverse workplace with no formal dress code;
- Cool office perks such as dedicated fun areas plus free coffee and snacks;
- Punching bags, ping-pong tables, and mini-golf to let off steam;
- The ability to have a real impact on the day-to-day life of OutSystems users.