The Country Manager PT, reporting to the Deputy EU Sales and Marketing Director, will be totally responsible for the growth and development of Portuguese market of a leading and fast growing company in his sector.
Managing and supervising the following areas of the company: Marketing & Sales, but also Customer and Technical Support; he/she will be the reference contact for Administration, HR & Legal also. The current size of the team in Lisbon is 21 employees.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Leadership of the Sales, Marketing & Customer Care Areas.
- Full responsibilty for developing the business and to guarantee that P&L results are consistent with plans year after year. Key metrics include year over year growth and gross profit improvements, and attaining Major
- Business Objectives (MBO’s) as set each year by EU Sales & Marketing management.
- Set the strategy, planning and evaluating online (and offline) marketing campaigns including PPC, SEO, display and email campaigns to increase market share and brand awareness with the help of a local and international marketing team.Accurately forecast sales revenue and analyse KPIs, trends and results.
- Increasing brand visibility within your territory including brand communication and content marketing.
- The candidate will be responsible for building up and maintaining excellent relationships with mainly internal and external providers and partners, developing also the current portfolio of trusted partnerships.
- Supervise the main Customer Satisfaction KPIs and the NPS assuring that are in line with the compàny strategy.
- Strengthen relationships and grow organic revenue and profitability.
- Mantain and improve Employee Satisfaction Levels.
- Marketing and Sales experience (8 years approximately), ideally in the internet sector.
- Ideally Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Strong influential leadership, ability to lead and coordinate project with internal (up to Senior Management level) and external stakeholders at all level of the organization.
- Good knowledge of Portuguese Domain, Hosting and Ecommerce market is a plus.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions.
- An effective communicator, with the ability to actively listen and build relationships; be the voice of the customer to the teams who develop the products sold.
- Self starter with proactive initiative. Resilient with a can do attitude, open minded to diverse perspectives, being creative and thinking outside of the box.
- Strategic thinking, ability to use creative solutions, conceptually strong and able to translate business needs into specific actions.
- Native level of Portuguese. Professional English level required. Other European languages is a plus.