Execute Service work according to agreed work flows and in accordance with ABB standard processes and safety guidelines. Deliver excellent customer service to satisfy customers. In close co-operation with customer and other ABB teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for ABB
- Performs Service tasks, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in any Service categories (installation and commissioning, maintenance, repairs, engineering and consulting, advanced services, extensions, upgrades and retrofits, end of life services, replacements, etc.)
- Contributes to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation.
- Creates and maintains a good relationship with customers and understands their needs. Identifies new sales opportunities and communicates them internally
- Coordinates, prepares and ensures that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities
- Proactively identifies suggestions for product and quality improvement and communicates them further in the
- ABB organization. Provides recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service
- Maintenance training, preferably on utility/industry power equipments;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Service function
- Strong Service mind-set
- Strong availability and autonomy behavior;
- Knowledge of English and Portuguese, both written and spoken;
- Availability to travel both in Portugal and abroad.
- Integration in a dynamic and results oriented team;
- Remuneration package according to the experience presented;
- Training and career opportunities within ABB Group;
- Fringe benefits according to the local policy.
- ABB (www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
- Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)