housands of customers worldwide trust OutSystems as the number one low-code development platform for building enterprise mobile and web apps incredibly fast. Crafted by engineers with an obsessive attention to detail, OutSystems replaces traditional coding with high-productivity visual development – the result: companies cut development times in half, development team productivity and create unprecedented agility for their business. With offices around the globe, customers in 40 countries and over 180 enterprise solution partners, OutSystems is the number one low-code platform for digital transformation.
OutSystems is a global company, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal and international locations in Atlanta, London, Amsterdam, Dubai and Singapore. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has made us a Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2016.
Are you a Corporate Communications leader who enjoys the fast pace and challenges of a rapidly growing technology company?
As a Corporate Communications Manager you will be responsible for leading OutSystems corporate communications and shaping our global content, PR and social media strategy. Working directly with the CEO, CMO and extended marketing team, the Global Corporate Communications Manager will:
- Define and lead OutSystems corporate communication strategy
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance to internal teams and PR agencies
- Work with social operations to develop corporate social media strategy and governance
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influential players in the press
- Coordinate corporate/community affairs functions
- Work directly with OutSystems customers and partners on global communications
- Support CEO communications opportunities, including interview arrangements and the preparation of all executive presentations, speeches and other public remarks
- Continually research the marketplace and changing media landscape in order to incorporate cutting edge approach for mass communications
- Implement protocols and best practices in anticipation of crisis management
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years experience in media relations, public relations or communications for large scale technology companies;
- Mandatory: experience in corporate communications in the IT field;
- Proven experience leveraging multiple channels of communication;
- Proven ability to translate company goals and strategies into successful messages, advertising and communications for external consumption;
- Highly developed writing and interpersonal skills, with the ability to stay organized and effective in crisis situations;
- Resilient and able to work in a rapidly changing, high growth, global environment;
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working with multiple groups in multiple locations;
- Executive communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in english (written and spoken)
- Availability to travel.