The Stakeholder Management Consultant will have the responsibility and opportunity of becoming part of an experienced and forward thinking team. Growth mindset is required.
The Job Description:
- Managing relations with different stakeholders on behalf of clients.
- Advising clients on stakeholder centric strategy and operations and its application to Innovation, Sustainability,
- Reputation, Marketing and Communications.
- Stakeholder Listening, Stakeholder Profiling, Stakeholder Audit and Positioning and Issues Management.
- Stakeholder centric Project Planning.
- Shared Interests Problem Solving.
- Creative Thinking + Analytical Skills = Great Solutions to Clients.
- Execution of stakeholder centric projects.
- Entrepreneurial dynamics to leverage Loyal Advisory growth.