OGMA,S.A. is part of the Embraer Group, one of the largest groups in the aeronautics field. With more than nine decades of history, OGMA is a reference worldwide in the MRO Services and Aerostructures and as Authorized Service Center for some of the largest manufacturers worldwide as Embraer, Lockheed Martin and Rolls-Royce.
With about 1600 employees, we provide services for a variety of international clients in the fields of military and civil aviation.
To support the Company’s growth plan we intend to reinforce the team of Aerostructures Business Development.
- Develop market intelligence actions to support a competitive business decision in short term, as well as the strategic development in medium/long term;
- Develop partnership actions with producers in order to develop new capabilities and/or new businesses;
- Ensure the development of the relationship, negotiation and follow up with existing and potential clients, and foremost market players, establishing solid trust grounds and efficient communication channels with the key-people involved in the decision process;
- Ensure the execution of risk analysis from the decision process, during and to the final execution of the contract, defining and coordinating its mitigation plans, proposing the adoption of preventive and corrective actions.
- Complete degree (5 years) in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, Management or Marketing;
- Professional experience in a similar role, preferably in the aerospace/aerostrutures field;
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Entrepreneur, with strong results orientation;
- English language fluency;
- French language knowledge (preferebly);
- Availability to travel.
To apply for this position, please answer this advert quoting Refª BD/ADA/2016.