We are looking to grow our team of cashiers at our store in Lisbon, Portugal. In this role you would be responsible for providing a friendly, proactive service to our customers, actively contributing to the success of the store. You will assist customers with money transfer and currency exchange transactions, proactively promoting our services. You will ideally have a sound knowledge of the money transfer and foreign exchange business.
- Process money transfer orders and foreign exchange with speed, accuracy and tact
- Provide information about Services to customers
- Resolve orders incidences working together with Customer Service department
Till organization, controls and Compliance
- Organize the level of stocks and balance his/her own till quickly and without mistakes.
- Be present at the assigned counter position at all times when on duty to serve Customers.
- Keep the till ordered at all the times.
- Check daily reports.
- Implement the Company established procedures to accomplish regulations, AML and Security in the Work Place
- Maximize daily foreign exchange revenues.
- Promote and sell pro-actively all products offered by the Company.
- Maximize cross-selling opportunities
- Minimum 6 months cash-handling experience is required
- One year of work experience in customer service and/or cashiers positions
- Customer Service and Commercial focused
- High level of Portuguese and English language skills.