Moniva Staffing is recruiting SAP S/4 HANA consultants for our clients in the Netherlands and Belgium. You will be working on long-term projects in an international environment.
You will join a current SAP development team, responsible for the implementation and support of various SAP modules. You will analyze specifications developed in SAP ECC6 technologies (ABAP OO, Webdynpro ABAP, Workflow, ADOBE…). An expertise in SAP HANA is a must in this case.
You are expected to play a leading role within the team to ensure that the conversion of the existing code base to SAP HANA is running smoothly.
- New ABAP syntax for HANA.
- Core Data Services.
- Calculation Views.
- Data tiering.
- Hands-on experience with HANA Studio.
- Translating functional specs to technical specs of SAP modules (MM, FI, CO, SD, LO, PP, PM).
- Authorization concepts in SAP HANA.
- In addition, you are expected to know the best practices and standards of SAP HANA. You can implement, document and present them to your team members.
- You must be able to answer questions of the functional team, solve problems, implement and document any changes that may occur.
- Some experience with UI5/FIORI, ODATA (Annotations and Fiori Elements) is a plus.
- Experience with SAP HANA Cloud Platform and XS Advanced Engine is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the ECC Workbench development environment: ABAP OO, IDOC, WEBDYNPRO ABAP+FPM, dialog programming, reporting, DDIC (table, view, search help, lock object,..), Function module, Sapscript, Smartform, ADOBE Form, BAPI’s, User-exit, Enhancement Framework.
- MS Office.
- Solution Manager (SolMan).
- You’re a good team player, you’re flexible.
- You can analyze and solve problems.
- You are stress resistant.
- A good command of English, both written and spoken.
Salary & Benefits:
- Help with finding a suitable accommodation.
- Full-time, 40 hours a week.
- Contract of employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Meet & Greet at the airport.