European citizens aged between 18-28 years old and having recently graduated from a University/Business School are eligible to apply to this position.
This is a V.I.E / InternationalGraduate position based inPaço de Arcos (Greater Lisbon), Portugaland lasts for12 months. For more information on the V.I.E program’s specificities please visithttps://www.civiweb.com/international/EN/default.aspx
The Finance Control Graduate produces and analyzes documentation that reflects a company’s financial standing that may include but not limited to financial statements, reports and balance sheets, to ensure accurate financial reporting throughout the organization, maintaining a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risks and enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results.
1. Assists on the elaboration of financial reports to Pernod Ricard Group and relevant internal stakeholders;
2. Assists with the preparation of the Budget (annual) and its accruals (LE), monthly and quarterly projections;
3. Analyses income and expenses, reconciles accounts and files regulatory reports;
4. Analyses and provides intelligence on profitability (per Client, Channel, Region, etc);
5. Helps providing actionable knowledge to produce changes in cost structure against pricing allowable to ensure that strategic financial objectives and desired business results are being achieved
Graduate from, Business School or University with a master degree in Finance, Audit, Risk Management.
2. Fluent in English and ideally have a good level in Portuguese.
3. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a este anúncio.