This position involves working within the software team, reporting to the Technical Lead.
You will be working on a fast-paced team of experienced developers. Progression and working with cutting edge technologies must be of high importance to you. You must be enthusiastic and willing to learn. The project is still in an early stage, which means that close contact is expected and there is a big chance for active contribution.
This opening is located in Carnaxide, Lisbon. Some remote work might be possible, depending on conditions and arrangement.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to self-organize
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- 2/3 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience in technologies/frameworks (mandatory)
- RESTful API and JSON
- Strong object oriented programming skills
- Valued experience in technologies/frameworks
- Use of object-oriented design, design patterns and analysis principles
- Work within the context of the full development life-cycle
- Participate in software design activities
- Participate in peer software reviews
- Create technical specifications where required
- Maintain compliance to development standards
- Participate in fixing issues that may arise in the product(s)
- Able to respond effectively to emerging technologies and understand the impact to the company’s products
- Aplly NOW at: http://careers.frotcom.com