We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineers that have attention to detail and that are able to create test plans, manage defects, ensuring the quality of the product.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Design test plans, scenarios, and test cases and develop tests in accordance with the specifications set forth in the User Stories;
- Create resilient automated test suites to exercise web applications with tools like Selenium, UI Automator, Espresso Android, KIF or XCTest;
- Programming in C# or a similar object oriented language;
- Assist in the creation of standards, guidelines, and processes to determine product quality or release readiness;
- Analyse test results;
- Manage defects ensuring they are correctly captured, reported, tracked and retested;
- Help with generating test data for developers when required.
Experience & qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Knowledge and experience about the techniques used to create and optimize test cases;
- ISTQB Training – Foundation Level (preferential).