We are continuing to expand our team and are looking for a Customer Service Engineer – Professional Services to join some of the industry’s brightest minds that are dedicated to providing our customers and partners with value and outcomes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Possesses a passion and experience of DWDM optical networks in both the metro and long haul arena;
- Strong ability with using optical design tools to design and verify optical network performances;
- Knowledge of general IP routing principles and system management;
- Understanding of the latest ROADM Technologies including directionless, contention-less and colourless capabilities;
- Strong Knowledge and experience of layer 2 switching protocols such as VLAN VPN and MPLS-TP;
- 5 years of experience in network design (optical);
- Experience with configuring and supporting optical equipment with Craft/WebGUI, CLI, TL1 and NMS solutions;
- Strong ethics and integrity.