For our client we are currently looking for Java developers to join an innovative company located in Flanders, Belgium.
As a software engineer, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team and will be involved in the whole process of developing software for the client’s product range.
Together with your colleagues you will translate specifications provided by domain experts into an innovative and solid software system. During the creation of the software architecture, you will continuously evaluate your insights with the product needs and formulate propositions to fulfill all requirements. You will design and develop state-of-the-art software which you will implement, test and maintain in a later phase.
You will be developing in a dynamic and challenging environment using Java 8. Your software will be integrated into the systems for worldwide customers. You will strengthen your knowledge and experience with modern technologies and innovative software architecture. You will report to the software development manager.
- You write very high quality code and can easily refactor lesser code to improve its maintainability.
- You are a result-driven software developer and have the ability to cope with strict deadlines.
- You have gained substantial practical experience with developing truly object-oriented software with Java.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are able to think outside the box.
- You are a team player and can also work independently.
- Must have Java 8, multithreading. Nice to have Git, JUnit, Eclipse, Maven and JavaFX.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Salary and benefits:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Company car or extra salary instead.
- Meal vouchers.
- Health insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Home broadband of €20 a month + car cleaning allowance of €30 a month.
- A bonus if the company achieves its goal.
- Permanent employment.
- A challenging, varied and responsible job in a high-tech environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. You will find a unique opportunity to contribute to the further growth and success of the company.
- You will join a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team.
- Help with relocation (help with finding a suitable accommodation, meet & greet at the airport, etc.)