This is a fulltime position, located in our offices at Taguspark, Portugal.
As a PHP Developer for gameplay features you will work on the entire development process of our in-game features.
This includes participating in the brainstorming sessions, working alongside the design team (discussing UI and UX decisions) and teaming up with project manager who will work alongside you, testing features, providing feedback, doing research and documentation.
- Development the entire process from defining models, database structure, frontend implementation(UI/UX).
- Launch features live and follow their maintenance and usage.
- Work with the design team to decide the UI/UX for our players.
- Share your opinion and be a part of the creative processes of game development.
- Suggest new features and interface upgrades.
- Degree in or studying Computer Science (Engenharia Informática) or equivalent.
- Good English verbal and written communications skills.
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Share our passion for an awesome gaming experience!
- Friendly, creative and entrepreneurial work atmosphere.
- Free coffee, free premium Spotify account, water-fountain and monthly team-building events.
- PS4 for lunch-time and after work. Rocket League tournaments!
- Taguspark office complex has plenty of facilities. A gym and pool, restaurants, hairdresser, 5-a-sec, CTT, dentists, banks and more)
- The Chilltime office also has a great view of the ocean!