Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions.
Operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
Descrição da oferta
- Deployment, administration and operational support of (production, QA, test and development) environments for multiple projects using WebSphere Application Server and MQ series.
- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems.
- Work with the development staff to determine project requirements for test/production environments.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications server activities.
- Keep current with emerging software enhancements, security patches and bug fixes.
- Monitor application server performance and respond appropriately.
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 3 technical support.
- Identify, escalate and document production impact issues for the environment to confirmed delivery for client and business notification
- Completed degree in information technology
- 4 years of experience with Web-based applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers (Websphere, JBOSS would be appreciated).
- 2 years of experience with IBM Apache, Websphere and MQ Series
- Competency in relational database structures and SQL (DB2, SQL Server, Informix).
- Experience with process documentation and process documentation tools (such as Visio.)
- Experience with AIX, Linux, Windows system administration and TCP/IP networking.
- Experience using Java, J2EE, XML, JMS, SQL and Shell Scripting in a UNIX environment.
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated strength in collaboration within and among teams.
- Good knowledge on ITIL
- Experience in an international environment
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Result-driven and reliable team player
- Flexibility for exceptional workloads and weekend interventions
- Excellent English, written and spoken is a must
- Other language skills as an advantage
- You will be part of a dynamic team
- International Environment