CELFINET is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill RAN Engineer positions in its Lisbon office.
Responsibilities and duties:
Reporting to the Project Manager, the selected candidate will join a remarkably experienced team to support E2E Turn Key project.
- E2E optimization for Huawei or Nokia or Ericsson RAN based networks (knowing more than one vendor will be considered a plus)
- 3G and 4G deep knowledge of parametrization, features & software releases (will be tested)
- Multi-source correlation skills (Drive Test, CM, PM, RAN Tracing & CORE Tracing)
- Expertise in CORE tracing using tools such as GeoProbe, IRIS or Empirix
- Layer 3 drive test signaling knowledge
- Good planning and organization skills
- Team working skills
- Interest in highly complex projects
- Substantial level of autonomy
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (French and Spanish will be considered a plus)
- Availability to work near our clients aboard for periods not less than three months (mandatory)