In this role, you support operational excellence in our production site in Santo Tirso. With your cross functional thinking and focus on results you ensure our continuous improvement.
- Ensure process control and drive continuous improvement in manufacturing process
- Lead and coordinate continuous improvement efforts
- Ensure the sustainability of the Lean Six Sigma process across the organization
- Focus on operational excellence through root cause failure analysis
- Reduce the number of customer complaints and internal non-conformances
- Improvement of process stability and equipment efficiency
- University degree in Engineering or comparable
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt or Green Belt certification
- Fluency in English is mandatory, an additional language is a plus
- Experience in leading in cross functional teams
- Readiness to travel occasionally
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team of professionals who strive for the best solutions and continuous improvement.