Randstad operates in Portugal and in the world as a leader in the human resources area for several business sectors.
Technologies area works exclusively the IT & Telecom sector, providing unique professional development opportunities.
As a result of a solid partnership with one of the biggest Multinational Company with relevant international projects taking place in Portugal, namely on research and development of Telecommunication solutions, we are currently searching for a Software Developer with the following profile:
- Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Telecommunications;
- Strong and solid programming skills in Perl, Java and C++;
- Strong Database knowledge: SQL and Oracle database;
- Know-how to use UNIX or Linux;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Git/SVN, Crucible/Fisheye);
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Good organizational skills and costumer focused;
- Team worker with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Immediate entry into an attractive technology project in a prestigious multinational company;
- High complexity development and state-of-the-art tools.