Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within an exciting and fast-paced fashion company? Then this could be the job for you! This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. We offer not only a dynamic, fun, challenging and multicultural workplace, but also conditions in accordance with experience level.
- You will be responsible for managing, optimizing and growing the sales and operational performance of our
- European boutique partnerships.
- Building strong relationships with boutiques at all levels and working with the commercial team, will allow you to ensure boutiques are actively engaged and committed to drive business results.
- Engage and maintain the boutique’s active participation in the partnership with Farfetch and generating profitable results;
- Proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities;
- Manage each boutique through strategic planning and tactics, turning knowledge into focused action;
- Manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance, working closely with merchandising and the wider commercial team;
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities;
- Review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability;
- Conduct regular business reviews internally and with boutiques;
- Onboard new boutiques commercially and supervise the operational setup and implementation through
- Partner Services team, ensuring boutiques are online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame;
- Ensure excellent service & follow up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Partner
- Services team and other teams, to drive all service KPI’s and ensure business needs are met.
Key Skills and Experience
- Commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale environment fashion and luxury contact is a plus;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Outstanding skills in sales/negotiation techniques and strong analytical ability;
- Must be well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace;
- Excellent sense of prioritization and timing;
- Needs to be at ease with excel (pivots) and use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information;
- Articulate communication both verbal and written;
- Fluency both spoken and written in English (mandatory);
- Previous international work experiences a plus.
Please kindly note that fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written).