In this role you support our financial shared services team in the complete accounts payable cycle. As a proactive and systematically working team player you are commited to your mission.
- Handling of processes in accounts payable (AP)
- Receipt and audit of invoice
- Enter, check and post invoices with and without purchase order
- Payment of liabilities
- Reconciliation of yet to be performed payments, execution of manual payments and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Support in the preparation of financial statements (month, quarter, year)
- Execution of balance reconciliation, accruals, etc.
- Maintenance of master data (accounts payable master, etc.)
- Handling of vendor queries and month-end closing activities
- Maintenance of the interface to the operative functions in the defined entities
- Material Management
- Participation in project work
- Identify best practices, improvement opportunities and facilitate the drive to implement simple and standardized business processes.
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance or related are
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Experience in AP – preferably in a shared service environment
- Experience with SAP FICO and MM modules
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Basic knowledge in cost and performance accounting
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team of professionals who strive for the best solutions and continuous improvement.