You are part of Perform’s Quality Assurance Fast Data Team. As such, you are responsible for the local Quality Assurance team who is evaluating the performance of Fast Data Scouts and Supporters as well as compiling reports on product quality.
In detail, your overall purpose is:
- To continually assess and report on data quality of betting products Perform produces, ensuring it meets agreed quality metrics. As QA Admin you work within a team of QA Admins and are mainly responsible for evaluating the performance of Fast Data Scouts and Supporters based on agreed SOPs post-match;
- To feedback information to Scout Managers and to Supporter Admins and to handle evaluation complaints;
- To work as “Quality Checker” for the QA Department in order to monitor the quality of the Scouts over TV in-running, and to evaluate the results of those checks;
- To support the QA Manager Betting Products & the Team Leads defining the QA processes and measures that support all elements of Data collection for betting (fast data) products;
- In terms of Customer Care: to investigate operational incidents in full depth and to report on those both internally and externally;
- To support the Team Lead with the administration of the post- match sources collection.
Key Working Relationships:
- QA Administrators
- QA Team Leads
- Scout Managers
- Field Operations
- Game Supervision
- Integrity & Security
You are the perfect fit if you:
- Provide an excellent command of English in both written and verbal form, any additional language is a big bonus (esp. any Asian, Arabic, Russian);
- Bring excellent communication skills both in written and verbal form;
- Ideally have a perfect knowledge of Fast Data Sports and processes;
- Have excellent analytical skills;
- Have excellent MS Office skills;
- Can execute a defined SOP on a daily basis and for a high number of matches;
- Are willing to analyse facts in detail;
- Are an outgoing personality able to deal with other departments and clients;
- Are willing to work in a shift rotation system, specially nights (weekends/public holidays also included).
On a personal competencies level, you are able to:
- Plan and organize efficiently;
- Deliver results within given deadlines;
- Communicate with impact;
- Work well within a team.
We offer you:
- Good working atmosphere within a multi-cultural environment;
- In-depth training in all operational areas;
- A full-time position (40 hours/week) within a shift rotation system;
- Flat hierarchies.