Moniva Staffing is currently recruiting Radiologists for a hospital in Gavleborg county, Sweden.
As a Radiologist, you will rotate between different rooms according to your skills. In some rooms you will be working closely with both radiographers and sub nurses.
In the clinic, they carry out a large number of punctures with the help of ultrasound and Computed Tomography as well as fluoroscopy. They also carry out a large number of contrast ultrasounds. They run about 90 000 examinations a year. About 50% of the examinations are acute and subacute.
- EU nationality.
- Completed EU specialist training programme in Radiology.
- A min. 2 years of post-specialization clinical experience but the most important are your real skills.
- While on-call duty, you are required to be able to perform pyelostomies and standard punctures. If you are not familiar with such procedures, you will learn it in the clinic.
- There is a big demand on MRI-skilled physicians but they also need physicians with a different focus.
- You must be flexible and motivated to learn/improve skills.
- Good team player.
- As a specialist / head-physician, you will supervise one or exceptionally two sub-doctors who spend their specialist training at the clinic. It requires you to undergo a region Gävleborg’s supervisor-training.
Salary and benefits:
- Starting salary: 46 000 SEK (approx. € 4850) a month. Minimum salary after acquiring full working competence: around 62 000 SEK (approx. € 6537) a month, subject to individual assessment.
- Compensation for on-call duty can be taken out as financial compensation or time off.
- Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
- Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
- Relocation assistance (help with finding accommodation).